The 2019 Skin Cancer Summit and Masterclasses is run over a three-day period, commencing with two days of masterclasses (Thursday - Friday), followed by the one-day Summit (Saturday). The program is complemented
- Surgery Masterclass: RACGP 40 Cat. 1 QI&CPD points + equivalent ACRRM points
- Dermoscopy Masterclass: RACGP 12 Cat. 2 QI&CPD points + equivalent ACRRM points
- Skin Cancer Update: RACGP 12 Cat. 2 QI&CPD points + equivalent ACRRM points
- Practice Managers Masterclass: Self-submitted
- Skin Cancer Nurses Masterclass: Self-submitted
- One-Day Summit: RACGP 12 Cat. 2 QI & CPD points + equivalent ACRRM points
*Skin Cancer Surgery or Dermoscopy Masterclass.
The Early Bird registration will close on 24 July 2019. HealthCert Alumni and GP Registrars save up to $600 on the Skin Cancer Summit and Masterclasses; please contact us to receive the special code. For every three participants registered, the 4th participant will receive a complimentary Skin Cancer Summit seat. Contact us to take advantage of our Group Rate.
YOUR DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO DERMOSCOPY
BY KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AIMILIOS LALLAS, ASH MARGHOOB & 12 MORE EXPERTS
AVAILABLE AT THE HEALTHCERT BOOKSHOP DURING SUMMIT
Featuring almost 600 pages with real patient case studies, thousands of illustrations and practical advice on skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, this book is a true “Dermoscopy Bible” written by 14 of the most influential experts and global pioneers in Dermoscopy, including Ash Marghoob, Aimilios Lallas, Giuseppe Argenziano, Harald Kittler, Iris Zalaudek, and more.