The annual skin cancer summit represents one of Australia's must-attend events for medical professionals and brings together general practitioners, specialists, researchers, professors, and industry experts. Take the opportunity to share your brand with medical professionals, build meaningful relationships with decision makers and showcase your products and services. Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.
WHY PARTNER WITH HEALTHCERT
|Gain access to the email list of all delegates who have agreed to receive marketing communication and promotional offers from HealthCert's partners.||Increase your exposure at Australia's premier education events and build your brand's credibility by association with our renowned education partners.|
|Reach nearly 3,000 doctors at 16 education events across Australia and enjoy an average of more than five hours of networking me in one day.||Promote your products and services to our established database via our different marketing channels, including direct mail, EDM, fax campaigns, and press ads.|
||Work with us to create flexible, tailor-made packages to meet your marketing objectives, suit your budget and fit into your time schedule.|
WHAT OUR PARTNERS SAY
- We find that this is our best place to get in contact with our necessary clients. This is where skin cancer doctors will come along, so this is an excellent location to be able to have those necessary one‐on‐one conversations with our potential clients. We find every me we attend one of these events that we get a great response, we get to meet our customers and we have a good me.
- T. Dicker, Sunspot Skin Cancer Clinics
- We had not exhibited at this type of educational events before and we were amazed at what could be accomplished with a focused group. We doubled our expected sales with a dozen systems sold in the two days. It is unusual to sell a lot of capital equipment off the stand these days and there were many more strong leads converted once people could consult with their partners or principle when they returned home.
- Brian Marshall, DermapenWorld
- We've had an opportunity to meet with new doctors that we have not met previously who have come to the conference. We find that these conferences are fantastic for just giving us the opportunity to meet our clients and to meet new people as well.
- A. Bennett, EquipMe
- We had a good interaction with the doctors and easy access to them. They've been engaging, which is always encouraging. And we had some sales off the stand as well as some leads to follow. So it's all very positive.
- Matthew Wolf, Critical Group
ENQUIRE ABOUT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
Sonic Skin Dx
We oﬀer the most comprehensive dermatopathology service in Australia—one that’s consistently outstanding no matter where you are located. Our pathologists are world leaders: their experience, expertise, and commitment to professional development gives you the assurance that the diagnoses we deliver are accurate and reliable. Because we’re a comprehensive laboratory, you can also be assured that your patients have access to all pathology disciplines.
At Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology we understand that you need quick, accurate, and reliable diagnoses to best manage your patients’ conditions.
The Critical Group formed in 1983 and traded under the name 'Critical Assist'. Its business is focused on distribution of product in all Australian states. Since 2008 The Critical Group has changed its name and focus and expanded its operations under the new owners' guidance and strategic direction. The Critical Group is based in Sydney. The Critical Group have a national sales force with representatives servicing the whole Australian market with an established customer base. Our team are experienced in technical sales and the marketing of innovative medical technologies.
Australian Skin Cancer Clinics began in 1999 and has expanded to over 20 clinics in New South Wales,
Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia and is continuing to grow rapidly. Australian Skin Cancer Clinics was acquired by Independent Practitioner Network in 2011, strengthening the service oﬀering with the support of a leading healthcare service provider. Our aim is to provide caring, accessible and eﬃcient service for early detection, diagnosis, treatment and management of skin cancer in the primary care setting. We are also active in promoting skin cancer awareness and prevention.
Warner & Webster Established in the late 1800's, Warner & Webster Pty Ltd continues to be one of Australia's most progressive surgical supply houses. We specialise in: Surgery set‐ups / Medical consumables / Latest Medical Equipment Equipment – dermatoscopes, couches, trolleys, procedural lights, ECG's, autoclaves, spirometers, dopplers, oximeters, stethoscopes, BP machines, diagnostic sets and much, much more. We provide all the latest technology, advice, great pricing and total customer satisfaction. www.warnerwebster.com.au
Low prices and expert advice on medical equipment. DocStock oﬀers the best of both worlds: Online savings on quality medical equipment, with friendly, expert advice and support. GPs, Medical Professionals, Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Universies, and home users continue to trust DocStock, Australia's original online medical supplier, for their medical equipment. DocStock allows you to calculate delivery costs before you order, and pay using a safe method that suits you. Our large product images and clear information make it simple to buy the right medical product online.
With many years of international dermatological expertise, Swiss company Stratpharma has developed breakthrough treatments for faster wound healing, abnormal scar prevention and treatment that are now available in over 50 countries. These silicone-based products are clinically proven to be effective and easy to use alone or in combination with more invasive therapies. Stratpharma’s range includes:
- Stratamed – the first film-forming silicone-based wound dressing approved for use on open wounds and compromised skin
- Strataderm – for the treatment of old and new scars
- Stratamark – for the prevention and treatment of stretch marks
- StrataXRT – for the prevention and treatment of radiation dermatitis
Effective, affordable and easy to use skin care. asap's mission is to provide stockists and consumers with the highest quality cosmeceutical products, specifically formulated to help achieve beautiful, healthy and younger looking skin.
Microplus+ - the latest microdermabrasion and ultrasonic technology is an Australian made device - portable, silent and easy to use. Your answer to beautiful skin with long lasting results.
asap is Australia’s No1 Cosmeceutical brand and offers superior training and support to skin care professionals worldwide.
100% Australian made and owned, our products are:
·Paraben free ·SLS/SLES free ·Mineral oil free ·Synthetic dye free ·Artificial fragrance free ·Animal derivative free ·Not tested on animals
A global dermatology company committed to delivering innovative medical solutions to meet the needs of people throughout their lifetime while serving healthcare professionals around the world. The company has 34 wholly‐owned aﬃliates and a worldwide network of distributors, over 5.000 employees and an extensive product portfolio available in 80 countries. With approximately 19% of revenues invested each year to discover and develop new dermatology solutions and products and access innovative technologies, the dermatology company is one of the world's leading investors in dermatology R&D. Five state‐of‐the‐art R&D centres and ﬁve manufacturing sites are dedicated to providing a wide range of innovative medical solutions which meet the highest standards of safety and eﬃcacy.
Ego Pharmaceuticals is an Australian family-owned and operated company who for more than 50 years have specialised in the manufacture of quality skin care products such as market leaders “Sunsense”, “QV”, “Pinetarsol”, “DermAid” and “Moov”. Now the great news is, you can order Ego products online. Visit our display stand, see how easy it is to register and talk to us about “Sunsense”, our wide range of high SPF sunscreens and “QV” moisturisers and cleansers.
Discover Firstcheck's free teledermatology software + dermoscope - connecting you with patients + referring clinicians, remotely
- For triage, prioritisation, diagnosis or management plan remote support
- For use with patients introduced to you by Firstcheck, your existing patients + referring clinicians
- No set-up or ongoing costs + be paid to review cases
- Connecting more patients with skin cancer doctors
Visit us at Booth 16 to find out more, see it in action + discover how you can be up + running in just minutes!